- Are you losing your register (Vocal range) and find yourself singing all over the place because of it?
- Do you want to improve the tonal quality of your overall vocal sound.
- Do you struggle with figuring out what part you sing in congregational/ensemble singing?
- Would you like to improve on vocal dynamics to make your song stand out in the audition?
Believe it or not, these issues may be easier to correct than most people think, and sometimes they can be corrected with the appropriate training techniques. We've all heard the phrase "Practice makes perfect", but in truth, "Practice makes Permanent". Although it is important in every aspect of your musical instrument (Voice), the wrong techniques and disciplines will only strengthen your ability to perform incorrectly.
Pypesmusic begins with simple principles that will give you positive results when auditioning for any vocal group or solo performance. These simple principles, along with voice coaching techniques, have gotten me through many performances and auditions with very positive results. Vocal musicians who want to perform at their best must become very comfortable with their instruments and the instrumentalists who perform with them. As students progress in music, PVPS helps support the performance portion of singing with a studio and facility set up for live performances.
If you would like a one-time free 20 min vocal evaluation Lesson, click here to complete the registration form and lets get started.
In your 20 min vocal evaluation lesson you will learn:
* Your vocal type & range. Soprano, Alto, Tenor, or Bass
* Pitch awareness - Weather or not you are pitchy when singing a song
* Your overall rating as a singer/vocalist: Beginner - Intermediate - Professional
* Your interest: Personal growth, Educational goals, or Professional development
To get an in studio session when COVID 19 mandates are lifted, call PVPS at (907)242-1498 or complete the registration form.